Saturday, August 29, 2009

September

Hi everybody!

September is a big month for me. I'm moving to a new apartment, going on a two week trip to Italy and starting a new job. Think of the blogging opportunities! Right now I'm just waiting for August to end so I can get started on all this. Paint colors have been selected for the new apartment, hostels have been booked in Italy and offer letters have been signed. There's not much left to do other than wait. Just in case anyone is wondering, here is a sneak peek at the paint colors for the new apartment. Just the bathroom. I'm going for uptown funk... or at least that's what I'm calling it. The shower curtain I found while watching Ugly Betty. When she had her studio in NYC this was her shower curtain. I tried to find it at the time but it wasn't until I came upon a small article in Entertainment Weekly several months later that I found it. target.com. :)

Bathroom: Paisley Shower Curtain:

2 comments: